People often ask us, “What is wellness? And where do I start?” The answer is different for everyone, but you can bet that “wellness” encompasses many factors, including feeling “well”… that is, NOT tired, unmotivated, achy, anxious, constipated, itchy, etc. However, the absence of symptoms is not the only definition and not the only criteria.
You don’t have to be “sick” to experience a decrease in wellness. Personal differences between people, including age, weight, gender, diet, lifestyle, genetics, medication, stress, and more all affect the body’s state of wellness. Those same factors also affect the potential for chronic disease and quality of life.
The Wellness Consultation process at FreshSkin is personal and well thought-out as it relates specifically to just you. We carefully consider your concerns, your lifestyle, family history, and health goals. We uncover the underlying reasons related to declining health and educate on how to prevent and reverse the damage. Through the use of personalized assessments, custom lab work, and expert research, our process is designed to discover and deliver a legitimate path to optimal health and wellness.
Benefits of B12:
- More energy, mental alertness and stamina for everyday tasks
- Healthier immune systems
- Improves sleep
- Increases metabolism, thereby aiding in weight loss
- Reduces allergies, stress and depression
- Improves mood stabilization
- Lessens frequency and severity of migraines and headaches
- Helps lower homocysteine levels in the blood, thereby reducing the probability of heart diseases and strokes