Highland Park – In-Center
What to Expect from Yoga for Fertility
1. The class is a six-week yoga session that teaches yoga poses, breathing techniques, meditation, and relaxation strategies specific to the fertility journey.
2. You will learn a yoga practice that is appropriate for any experience/fitness level that can be done safely throughout medicated, IUI and IVF cycles.
3. Poses are chosen to promote blood flow to the pelvis, release tight musculature in the hips and lower back and to release anxiety.
4. You will learn strategies from yoga philosophy that help to “reframe” the fertility journey into a period of personal growth.
5. A previous pilot study found that women who participated in Pulling Down the Moon’s six-week yoga program showed statistically significant decreases in their overall anxiety levels.
6. The Pulling Down the Moon yoga instructors for this study have all experienced the process of medical fertility treatment and understand what your body is going through.
7. This six-week Yoga for Fertility program has been featured in Conceive Magazine, Yoga Journal and The New York Times.
Questions about participation?
Contact our research team at email@example.com
or call 312-321-0004 if you have any questions about this study and we will be happy to assist you!