In this workshop, basic vocabulary is necessary to understand the more complex rhythms and combinations we will be exploring. Classes will move at a quick pace, using short but challenging phrases and sequences to test our brainpower, discovering new techniques for picking up choreography quickly along the way. Using our understanding of weight shift and complete body commitment, we will focus on the proper execution and technique of grab-offs, wings, and pullbacks, as well as traveling patterns and turns. Using all of that information, each class we will work to build a character in each new choreographed combo.
- March 6, March 13 and March 20
- $15 + $2 service fee per class (Service fee only applicable if paying online)
- You may also pay in person with cash or check
- Classes start promptly at 8:30pm so please arrive early to stretch/warm-up.
- Bring water
- This workshop is not cumulative – drop-ins are encouraged!