As a student of the healing arts, are you looking for new opportunities to bring more energy, balance and mindfulness into your life?
As a wellness professional are you constantly seeking to grow your ability to offer more value to your clients?
If you want to be able to serve the community for free or for profit, and you want the support of a proven system and a rapidly growing community, than Bo Yoga Instructor Course is right for you.
The Course Includes:
• 3 Month Curriculum including preparation and post training.
• 5 Day Main Training with Bo Yoga Founder Nate Guadagni
• 2 Year License to Teach Bo Yoga Basic Classes and Private Sessions
• 2 Year Membership to the Bo Yoga Instructor Network – Group and …Personal Support
Upon completion of the Course, you will:
• Gain the confidence and competence to teach a basic 1 Hour Class and Personally Tailored
private sessions to friends, family or clients.
• Speak confidently about the S.E.V.E.N. Essential Values for an Energetic Nature, which are:
Attitude, Breathing, Hydration, Exercise, Stress Relief, Diet and Relationships.
• Attain the Instructor Skill Set including abilities in : safety, sequencing, speaking,
observation, pacing, cues, adjustment, demonstration, class management, music, lights,
temperature, and props.
• Cultivate a business mindset with practical skills in : marketing, professional
communication, student management, online, networking, and content creation.
(This course is designed for those with current or previous teaching experience in similar disciplines, such as yoga, tai chi, Reiki, martial arts, dance, etc.
It is also suitable for advanced students who are ready to take their practice to the next level.
Not suitable for beginners.)
If you are ready to experience the joy of success and the success of joy, join us!
Course Fee: $1,500
Find more info at: http://boyoga.com/events/bo-yo
Questions: [email protected]