Ami Ami | 668 Central Ave. Highland Park, IL
ArrivaDolce Gelato & Coffee Bar | 1823 St. Johns Ave. Highland Park, IL
Part Time help wanted! Barista/Counter Service
No experience necessary, but good customer service skills required
Very flexible hours
Stop by for an application or email Amy @ email@example.com.
The Coder School-North Shore | 1829 Sheridan Rd. Highland Park, IL
We are gearing up for Fall and hiring new Code Coaches. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Salon Vole | 1783 St. Johns Ave. Highland Park, IL
Front Desk Receptionist (Full-Time)
Salon Vole’ in Highland Park is looking for a part and/or full time salon receptionist. Must be able to work Saturdays and evenings This area is considered the heart of our business, so we are very selective about who we hire to represent our Creative Collective. This candidate should be friendly, outgoing, responsible, computer savvy, fashionable with great personal style, have NO ATTITUDE and be able to multi-task throughout the day. Prior salon experience is helpful as well as familiarity with the MILLENNIUM scheduling software, but not necessary. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please e-mail your resume. We look forward to hearing from you. For more info about our salon follow this link: http://salonvole.com/index.htm
Hair Stylist (Full-Time)
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals. At Salon Volè we provide in house training for staff development. Our new talent program offers hairdressing associates a structured and thorough training by experienced stylists and colorist. This in house training applies to front of house staff with opportunities within the retail management areas. Established hairdressers looking to join our team are also welcomed to apply. We offer flexible schedules, so part time and full time candidates are welcomed to apply. If you are interested we n hairdressing and the business that surrounds it we would like to hear from you! For more info and to fill out www.indeedjobs.com/salon-vole/jobs/8a018e2ff91326cff2a2.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Senior stylist/owner
- Greet Clients
- Perform add on services
- apply color
- Blow drys
- Attend Classes
- Maintain Salon Cleanliness
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have Cosmetology License
Burn Boot Camp | Front Desk Staff | 1849 Green Bay Rd. Suite 171
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and friendly Burn Ambassadors to work morning and/or afternoon shifts.
Primary responsibilities include greeting clients, processing retail sales, following up with potential members and assisting with gym operations.
Must have good organizational, communication and customer service skills.
Email email@example.com with your resume.
OrangeTheory Fitness | Fitness Sales Associate | 1833 Second Street Highland Park, IL
Orangetheory Fitness is currently looking for fun, smart and passionate influencers to join our rapidly growing sales team!
If you are:
- a passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
- someone who would go all in on an 80’s themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun
then you’re probably the right person for us!
Because we are all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff expanding rapidly around the country and the world. We are looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career. As an Orangetheory Fitness Sales Associate, you will be part of a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis!
You will participate in the operation and success of a fast paced fitness studio, build relationships with OTF members and the community in order to help maintain and build member base and you will be responsible providing our members with a best in class customer experience.
Company Benefits & Perks:
Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
• Flexible schedules
• WORKOUT FOR FREE!
• Fitness casual dress-code
• Passionate, collaborative work environment If you are a Health Enthusiast with the following characteristics, Orangetheory Fitness wants YOU!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
• Passion for health and wellness
• Team player
• Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
In order to Burn With The Best, you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sales associates must have basic knowledge of how to use a computer. Our main operating system is Mind Body Online (MBO) and they must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in their position.
Additional Requirements Include:
• Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Bar Method | 600 Central Ave. Suite #127 Highland Park, IL
The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for welcoming all members, guests, and prospects into our facility.
Weekends are required. Shifts may vary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet members by name and with a smile and create a first impression
- Check in members and guests
- Act as liaison between current and prospective members and owner of the studio
- Answer incoming calls within three (3) rings and answer all member questions, concerns, and complaints accordingly in a professional manner
- Perform studio opening and closing functions
- Take payment as needed and ensure cash drawer is balanced at the start and end of shift
- Provide additional support to instructors and owner as needed
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of previous customer service, hospitality, retail (or related industry)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Passionate about the health and fitness industry
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CryoPure Spa | 1849 Green Bay Rd. Highland Park, IL
Seeking Part-time Wellness Therapist (Cryo-Therapist)
At CryoPure Spa, LLC our mission is to continuously look for ways to positively impact our clients’ lives through outstanding customer service, unsurpassed holistic services and care, and a commitment to continuous learning and development in our field. The therapeutic techniques used, allow your body to kick-start its own natural physiological processes for reducing inflammation and promoting healing. We are proud to be the ONLY facility in Highland Park and the Chicagoland area offering the more advanced, Impact Cryosauna, which was built in the USA from the ground up. We specialize in both cryotherapy and photobiomodulation (light therapy).
We are looking for an enthusiastic Wellness Therapist/Cryo-Therapist to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who has great energy, loves health and wellness and is always looking for ways to grow personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with our clients
Manage front desk, schedule appointments, answer the phone and assist all customers/answer questions/take any messages, assist walk-ins, help clients with appointments, register clients, complete any intake paperwork for our clients, and update client files
Process payment information for clients, set up their sessions, schedule follow-up appointments post treatment, walk clients to and through treatment, supervise clients and assist during treatment
Monitor clients post treatment and advise based on their client profile and experience
Check blood pressures for all clients
Assist with marketing, promotional events, and other duties as assigned
Maintain the environment for our clients
Data entry as needed for our clients and business operations
Job Requirements :
Must have a medical/healthcare background, a certification, or medical designation, or be pursuing a medical/healthcare degree
Experience with computers
Knowledge of customer service
Strong communication skills
Professional manner and the ability to cater to our clients needs
Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter, and a flexible team player
Additional Desired Qualifications :
Medical experience or degree
First Aid/CPR certification/license
Call 847-881-6081 for more information.
BloOuts | 1872 Sheridan Rd. Highland Park, IL
We’re looking for stylists and assistants who will be trained for both of our salons. If you or anyone you know is interested, contact us at email@example.com.
Freedom Home Care | 1749 Green Bay Rd. Highland Park, IL
FREEDOM HOME CARE is looking for caregivers both part time and full time jobs and flex schedules! We provide training for qualified individuals! To apply visit www.freedomhomecare.net. Click on “contact us”. or call 224-707-7034.
Lori’s Shoes | 585 Central Ave. Highland Park, IL
Any moms (or kids over 18) looking for part of full time work? Lori’s Shoes in Highland Park is now hiring. Call 847.681.1532 to inquire.
Paper Source | 490 Central Ave. Highland Park, IL
Paper Source needs part time managers both 20 hours per week. Call 847-266-6100 for any inquiries.
Beelow’s North Shore | 1850 Second St. Highland Park, IL
Now Hiring all Hourly Positions!
Patio Season is upon us and we are looking for experienced service professionals to help with day to day operations and guest satisfaction. Line Cook/Prep Cook + Servers and Bartenders apply here.
Bella Via | 1899 2nd St. Highland Park, IL
Bottle & Bottega | Highland Park, IL
Looking for Art Instructors!
Part-Time Artists to instruct in-studio and at a variety of venues (restaurants, corporate event spaces, even people’s homes). Guests typically paint with acrylics on 16×20 canvas as they sip wine, beer or cocktails.
We are looking for excellent artists with an engaging personality. Our events are social
and fun, so you must be comfortable speaking in front of a crowd and have an outgoing personality. We want individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about art and able to teach people of all ages and skill levels. You must be punctual, organized and professional. We run events everyday of the week, but we are particularly focused on the weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) At least three examples of acrylic art work and/or your website link, 2) a copy of your resume and 3) a brief cover letter that includes your availability and 1-2 sentences on why you think you would be a good fit for the position.
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate: $20-$25 per hour